WordPress Bootcamp: Learn WordPress To Build Websites In Less Than 12 hours!
In a group workshop, you’ll be with a maximum of five people. You will learn how to construct a new website or how to revise your current website. This session is designed for small business
In just two days, you can build your own fully functioning, professional-looking website. While the WordPress workshop covers a full range of topics, you will be able to easily follow along. At the end of the workshop, you will also have the skills to manage your site. Even if you’re a complete beginner, you learn how to be your own webmaster without having to learn any software or coding!
WordPress Workshop Details
Place: The Code Factory, 100 Gloucester Street, suite 300, Ottawa
Times: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $799 plus HST (Payment is made through PayPal)
Number of seats left:
We understand that sometimes you cannot make a workshop due to various reasons. That happens to everyone and we are all busy. That is okay as we set up our refund policy for you.
For a refund:
- 10 or more business days prior to workshop: Full refund
- 5-10 business days prior to workshop: 50% refund
- 2-5 business days prior to workshop: 25% refund
- Less that 48 hours: No refund.
Things covered in the WordPress workshop include:
- Installing a free, professional WordPress theme called Customizr.
- Customizing theme settings.
- Creating pages using the WordPress visual editor.
- Creating navigation menus.
- Setting up a professional looking slide show and featured pages on the home page.
- Using a free stock photo website.
- Using a free online application to re-size your images.
- Linking social media pages to your site.
- Using WordPress plugins.
- Creating a blog page.
- Creating a contact form.
- Using widgets and sidebar layouts.
- Basic WordPress settings and more
About the instructor
I am Osamu Wakabyashi, creative director of Zen Ideas and your workshop instructor. I specialize in WordPress because it offers many advantages: It’s free, customizable, and used by millions of website owners. I feel that WordPress is the best platform for businesses and non-profit organizations to present themselves to their audiences in a user-friendly and informative way.
Please contact me using the form below if you have any questions.