Are you struggling with these problems?
– It is difficult to add new fresh content to my website.
– I don’t know how to add news/blogs on my homepage.
– I have very little traffic to my website.
– My website is not showing up on Google search.
– My website is too old and doesn’t have the latest web technologies.
Adding fresh content is vital to the nonprofit’s websites. It’s what keeps people on your site and keeps them coming back for more. And it is a crucial factor in improving your search engine rankings. Google looks for sites that regularly add content and keep their content fresh.
Learn how to add news, blogs posts and event posts and make your landing page look fresh and keep your visitor coming back to your site.