Web Design Discovery Blueprint
You want a website that works as hard as you do. Your website should be a nifty business tool to help you achieve your goals.
Don't whack up a website without much thought. Your website will end up with an online version of a brochure.
Before you make a big investment...
Let's develop a blueprint and identify your strategies and tactics together.
Design Discovery Blueprint session is a guided process that helps you quickly and easily create the critical elements of direct response campaign for your business.
It is just a one-page canvas.
The one-page Web Design Discovery Blueprint canvas is designed to fill it in point form as you go through with me and end up with a personalized marketing plan for your business.
Here’s what a blank one-page Design Discovery Blueprint canvas look like.
There are nine squares split up into the three major phases of the discovery process. Most great plays, movies and books are split up into a three-act structure and too is good discovery process. Let’s take a look into these three acts.
The three phases of the discovery journey
The discovery process is a journey and there are three distinct phases that I want to guide you through. These phases are the Attract, Convert and Delight phases. You can watch my short video below.
What do you get at the end of the discovery process? You will have a clear vision and solutions for your website.
1) Who my target audience (Participant, Supporters and Influencers) is.
2) My core vision statement. An aspirational description of what I aim to achieve in the future.
3) The media I will use to reach my target audience.
4) My lead magnet (capture system).
5) My lead nurturing system.
6) My conversion strategy.
7) How I deliver a world-class experience.
8) How I increase my PSI lifetime value.
9) How I orchestrate and stimulate referrals.